Monday, April 14, 2014

HINTS ARE THERE TO BE TAKEN... THAT IS JUST FACT


Dear single dudes,

I am trying to help you out here, so please listen up. 
If you meet a girl and you go out a couple of times and according to you it’s going well, please try and read the signals she is giving you. If said girl then starts to put off meeting up, not plan any more outings with you and then stops responding to your texts- take this as a hint to back off. She’s not interested. If she was interested, she would be responding to you and suggesting times to meet up. She would find things to text you about. 
If after a week of not responding to your texts, she then says to you ‘It’s been fun but I don’t think I’m on the same page as you’, this is her saying thanks but no thanks. This is her saying I’m trying to be nice here, I’m even trying to make it my fault, but I’m obviously not interested. It’s fairly direct, there is not too much to interpret here. 

DO NOT THEN CONTINUE TEXTING HER. 

Definitely don’t say you understand and then wait a week and out of the blue ask if she would like a massage. There is nothing about this that isn’t creepy...

Your pal (and nothing more),
Lorin

No comments:

Post a Comment