Monday, February 10, 2014

YOU COULD BE ON ICE TRYING TO KILL ME, BUT YOU'RE NOT

Often I think I'm insane. Often I wonder if the same thought processes are fostered by those around me and often I think that they are not. This often leads me to think that I'm not normal, ergo, vis a vis, I must be crazy. You know what? I'm not crazy, I'm awesome. This goes the same for you. Have you met you? I have (I assume the only people reading this blog are those I know). You're fabulous. 
Any time you think you are actually losing your mind, just think, I could be on ice trying to kill someone right now, but I'm not. That's a win.

3 comments:

  1. Your perspective is sharper than a brand new lubricated Venus lady razor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude that means so much... What, I just have something in my eye!

      Delete
  2. This post was even better when I thought "on ice" meant murder as part of a choreographed performance at the local ice rink.

    ReplyDelete