Monday, March 17, 2014

THINGS THAT GRIND MY GEARS #2: DRIVERS WHO DON'T WAVE

I get that traffic can be bad, it can be fine, whatever the case maybe, there is always someone wishing to merge in front of your or cut in. You let this person do that, not because you necessarily have to, but because you thought you wouldn't be a dick. NOTHING ANNOYS ME MORE THAN SOMEONE NOT WAVING OR ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR GESTURE OF LETTING THEM IN. It's just common courtesy. I thought maybe I was the only one that got especially angry at this, but my friend Nollsie tells me I'm not alone...
 Who do you think you are? Are you too important to simply wave thank you? How did your mother raise you? 
9 times out of 10 I'm sure they just think other drivers are aggressive, well guess what Einstein? We were all quite calm before you cut in. Work it out, arsehole.

No comments:

Post a Comment